Monday, August 18, 2014

Back in the U.S.S.R.

Picture it.  You're sitting at home watching the video of our Baltic cruise on the big screen with this Beatles hit playing in the background.  

Gotta stay objective!  As I've mentioned in past posts, one day I think Med, the next I think Baltic.  Julie sent me an email today to say another NALS member was leaving this morning for Stockholm to take a cruise to Scandinavia and the Baltic area.  We'll get the lowdown from her when we're in Houston (which is about 5 weeks away).  So today, I'm ready for a Baltic cruise complete with a stop in St. Petersburg, Russia.  

I loved the description and review I shared with you in "Med" yesterday.  After a little digging, I found that he has reviewed many different cruises.  Lucky for us, he took a Baltic cruise last year.  This is a cruise leaving out of England, which means more days at sea.  I prefer leaving from one port (like Stockholm) and arriving in another (Copenhagen).  I did love the trip down memory lane reading about his trip to Berlin.   

Let's keep our options open.  

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment